TazWorks’ User Group is
your opportunity to learn, network, and collaborate with the leaders in the
screening industry. Not sure if you want to attend? Not sure why you should? Here are 5 reasons TazWorks user group is one of the
most popular conferences held for the background screening industry.
1. Attend for free
There is zero cost to attend TUG 2018. Clients and guests pay no
registration fee. Ever.
You don’t need to worry about food and drink, either. These
will be provided each day of the conference.
Worried about lodging expenses? Look no further. We’ve secured big discounts for our attendees when you book at our host hotel, the Hilton Salt Lake City Center.
Make your hotel reservations by using the TazWorks Reservation Link or by calling 801-328-2000 before Friday, April 20, 2018.
2. Learn awesome content that impacts your bottom line
Everything we present to you at TUG is relevant to your
business and actionable to help you take your business to the next level when
the conference is over. From keynotes by leading legal experts to subject
matter experts covering granular topics, we’ve got everything. Check out just a few of the sessions we already have scheduled.
Compliance and legal:
- Keynote from industry legal expert Pam Devata
- Panel discussion with industry lawyers Scott Paler, Monserrat Miller, and Michael De Janes (submit your questions now!)
- Disputes 101
- FCRA 607: You can run but you can’t hide
- Accreditations and audits
- Dynamic disclosures based on jurisdictions
- New jurisdiction selection tool options
- Knowledge-based authentication
- Data management and retention
- Trade House Data filtering options
- New drug screening integrations and functionality
- The fallacies, facts, and future of integrations with our VPs of Sales and Integrations
- Integrations 101: The Basics
- How you can use integrations to impact your bottom line
- Integrations roadmap
- How you can collaborate with us to get even more integrations
Growing your business:
- Under-utilized features that can help your business run more efficiently
- How to leverage our products into more revenue for your business
Learn about how to get the most out of our software, ideas on how to operate your business more efficiently, and get product demonstrations from our
leading experts. See our full agenda here.
3. Collaborate with us on your needs and upcoming features
Each day at TUG includes sessions that allow you to work with TazWorks employees to build our future together. We’ll be sharing our plans for upcoming functionality so you can weigh in with your feedback, questions, concerns, and insights, to make sure the features we build fit your business needs.
Here are just a few of the topics we want to collaborate with you on:
- Workspace upgrades and workload automation
- Dynamic pre-adverse and adverse action disclosures with required fields and more
- Tagging reports and searches
- Upcoming 613a updates
- And more!
Our success is built on your success. Register now so we can create the future together.
4. Network like a boss
With hundreds of industry colleagues, executives, experts, and ATS and PMS partners and data providers on site, your opportunity to network has never been
greater at TazWorks User Group!
With the industry’s most trusted vendors on site, networking
can be a highlight of your conference experience and drive ROI.
We provide scheduled networking events throughout the
conference to help make it easier for you to collaborate with colleagues,
vendors, and the decision makers at TazWorks.
If you’re still not convinced the value networking can add to
your business and employees, check out
HubSpot’s stats on the value of face-to-face networking.
5. Have fun!
Have fun at
TazWorks User Group with sponsored receptions, open bars, on-site giveaways,
and even a steak dinner with friends and colleagues. We’re also
doing a TUG favorite hosted entertainment event: Dueling Pianos at the Keys on Main bar!
Make sure you check out this year’s amazing sponsors who’ve made much of the entertainment and delicious food possible!