ReferencePro was created for background screening firms and employers that need a workforce to deliver precise, consistent and timely results every business day across every time zone on Earth.
Quality To ensure we deliver, we uphold these quality standards among others:
- Review orders while in progress for adherence to our Standard Operating Procedures and our customer’s individualized rules.
- Review all inconclusive results and determine what additional steps, if any, can be taken prior to closing them.
- Provide individual researchers with performance feedback in real-time. Catalog training issues and review performance notes with researchers weekly. Quantify and include training metrics in management reports.
- Background screening, drug testing, and a twelve week training course are all routine, mandatory steps taken to ensure each researcher we hire is a good fit for us and for our customers.
Security Protecting the data entrusted to us is highest infrastructure priority.
- Our servers are collocated in redundant SSAE 16 certified, tier IV facilities.
- We have met all the physical and electronic data protection requirements of an Equifax reseller and as a provider to NAPBS Accredited firms.
- All employees receive initial training in our InfoSec policies at the time of hire and an annual review is mandatory as well.
- Our operation center is a secure site employing the latest alarm and video surveillance systems.
ReferencePro has possibly the most articulate set of domestic and international work rules in the industry however that doesn’t mean we are rigid. We understand the goal is to complete verifications and references.
The cornerstone of our approach is called EVP+3 which means we must first Establish the Verifying Party (EVP) before we consider any further attempts as “solid” attempts. After EVP we make, at a minimum, three solid attempts – one per day for three sequential business days. Individualized customer rules may alter the number of attempts we make.
To discuss your specific requirements please call us now at 866-647-5564, and for a complete set of our work rules please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Every manager at ReferencePro is responsible for and available to provide customer service. In addition, we have a full time customer service representative who monitors and responds to email and voicemail messages with the goal of replying in one-hour or less.
When issues arise, we work to resolve them from the moment we become aware of them until they are resolved. No excuses. Just action.